I’m a traveler, writer, teacher, and a bit of a fighter. Though Dutch-American by nationality, I’ve visited five continents and lived in four.
I’ve been based in the Philippines for nearly a decade now but still get itchy feet on a regular basis. All that to say, you’ll find quite a variety of posts on my blog.
Here’s a mini guide to what you can find on Trips with Flo:
- My MMA Journey: exploring martial arts and boxing gyms
- The Philippines: enough islands for a lifetime of adventure
- Australia: land of kangaroos, beaches, long train rides, and MMA
- Europe: every so often, I make my way back home
- Budget Travel and Online Work: can you live the work-from-anywhere dream?
- Travel Tips: sharing what I’ve learned